Islington House Medical Centre is a family-based primary health-care General Practice that has been serving the local population of Liverpool for over since 1937.
The current Partnership has been in place since 2016. We have a passion to provide a optimal standard of healthcare to our patients.
The practice has recently relocated to a modern purpose built NHS building based at Everton Road Health Centre.
“Islington House Medical Centre strives to deliver safe, high quality compassionate care to all our patients”
The surgery is a long established General Practice providing a quality family doctor service for our patients. We are committed to working in a supportive and courteous manner in partnership with our patients.
Our aim is to provide the highest quality health care available to all our patients, with a well-trained and highly motivated primary health care team.
Our Core Values:
- Patients - Putting patients at the heart of every we do
- Quality - Providing the highest standard of care and treatment
- Ethical - Operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency
- Compassion - Caring about our patients
- Staff - The practice team is dedicated to teaching, training and professional development